Because PSA oxygen making machine is a long-running equipment, regular maintenance can not only extend the service life of the equipment, but also greatly reduce the user's production cost. The purpose of PSA oxygen making machine maintenance is to prevent malfunctions rather than eliminate them. When maintaining the nitrogen making equipment, users should replace them in time according to the operating time of the spare parts. Do not blindly maintain them to avoid unnecessary losses.
Air pretreatment system:
1. Pipeline filter element: Replace every 4000 hours of work, or if the equipment is stagnated for more than 6 months, it must be replaced.
2. Fine filter element: Replace every 4000 hours of work, or if the equipment is stagnated for more than 6 months, it must be replaced.
3. Ultra-precision filter element: Replace every 4000 hours of work, or if the equipment is stagnated for more than 6 months, it must be replaced.
4. Freeze dryer: 1. Keep the evaporation pressure (R22) between 0.4 and 0.5MPa. 2. It is recommended to install an air duct and clean the cooler regularly. 3. Check the automatic drainer daily to avoid clogging and losing the draining function. If it is blocked, you can slightly open the manual valve, close the self-draining valve, and then remove the automatic drain to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap foam to clean it. It is strictly forbidden to use corrosive solutions such as gasoline, toluene and pine perfume. d) Check whether the fins of the air-cooled condensing cooler are clean every day, so as not to affect the effectiveness and life of the dryer due to poor heat dissipation. 4. Air-cooled: The filter screen of the condensate cooler (extractable) can be sprayed with a compressed air spray gun. If it is severely clogged, it can be cleaned with a cleaning agent, but no solvent that will corrode the copper pipe and fins. 5. Always pay attention to whether the inlet air volume, temperature and pressure of the dryer exceed the rated value.
Water-cooled dryer: 1. Keep the Y-type water filter clean at ordinary times. 2. When necessary, the end plate can be disassembled and cleaned with an extended soft brush. 3. Or contact the original factory service department to assist in maintenance.
5. Activated carbon: Replace every 12 months.
6. Automatic blowdown valve: pay attention to observation during operation, and clean or replace in time if there is abnormal blowdown.
Oxygen and nitrogen separation system:
1. Solenoid valve: The service life is about 2 years.
2. Oxygen sensor: The service life of the sensor of different analysis instruments is different, generally one year or one and a half years.
3. Pneumatic valve seals: The service life is about 2 years, and the service life is 1.5 million times. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, it is recommended that the user replace it in one year.
4. Dust filter element: Replace every 18 months, after each addition of sieve.
5. Molecular sieve: add it after the cylinder alarms. According to the user's usage, it is recommended that the user add it once a year.
The above is the information about the maintenance and replacement of PSA oxygen making machine, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.