95%-99.9995% high purity PSA Nitrogen Generator for metallurgical industry
PSA Nitrogen Generator produces N2 gas, using air as raw materials and carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, by the selective adsorption of carbon molecular sieve to O2 and N2, achieving the separation of the N2 and O2 in the air.
The Principles of PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
Nitrogen generating machine uses air as raw material to produce N2 in high purity, which is convenient and stable. PSA Nitrogen generating machine
1) Nitrogen Capacity: 3 - 2000Nm3/h
2) Nitrogen purity: 95 - 99.9995%
3) Initial nitrogen pressure: 0.1 - 0.8Mpa (Customized available)
It uses carbon molecular sieve as sorbent, produces nitrogen by making use of the PSA principle. Under certain pressure, carbon molecular sieve has different oxygen/nitrogen adsorption capacity, i. E. Much more oxygen adsorption capacity than nitrogen adsorption capacity. PLC controls pneumatic valve open/close to realize two towers alternate adsorption and desorption as per pressure change, carries out oxygen/nitrogen separation and produces nitrogen with desired purity.
Applications: 1. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing, furnace washing and blowing, etc. Used in fields such as metal heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
2. Chemical and new material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical, urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tyre, polyurethane, biological technology, intermediate, etc.
3. Electronic industry: For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding, circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy material, etc.
I, Nitrogen generation system
1. Compressed air system
Air compressor supply the raw material air for the nitrogen generator. The nitrogen making system need high quality,stable pressure and enough air consumption.Air compressor should use the reliable, maintenance easily,low noise,screw air compressor.
2. Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen making system
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is an advanced gas separate technique,it is widely used in gas supply field in the world.
2 .1 Adsorbing material
Adsorbing material is the center part of PSA nitrogen generator,Normally use the the Carbon Molecular Sieve,it can adsorb the oxygen,CO2,water in the air,but can’t adsorb the nitrogen.
2.2 PSA principal
Because O2 and N2 these two gas molecule have diffusion rate difference on the molecule sieve surface,O2 smaller diameter can diffuse faster,most of them inlet micropore of CMS,the large diameter N2 diffuse slowly,less of them can inlet ,use this adsorption difference come true O2 and N2 separate.
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
3. Fully intelligent, automated, easier to operate
Microcomputer control and (industrial computer system) touch screen control are built in the machine. From the microcomputer touch screen, we can understand the nitrogen generator as follows:
(1) Real-time working condition, total running time, working process and opening and closing statement of the valve.
(2) When operating, just need to turn on and off the machine, set the parameters and view the system fault information through the touch screen.
It truly realizes the unattended duty, intelligent and automated operation of the equipment. It can function as the real-time monitoring equipment of the user’s control room. If required, we can monitor distantly parameters such as the flow of finished nitrogen, purity, pressure in the user’s DCS system.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|PLC controller||S7-200||1 set||Siemens Germany|
|Nitrogen analyzer||P860-4N||1 set||Shanghai Changai|
R & D Achievements obtained:
The enterprise attaches great importance to technological innovation and intellectual property protection work. Up to now, there have been a total of 9 patents declared, 7 of which have been authorized.
|serial number||Patent No.||Patent No.( Accept No.)||patent families|
|1||PSA highly efficient starting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139342.9||utility model|
|2||Automatic control system of nitrogen generator with frequency conversion||Patent No.:ZL 2012 2 0408277.4||utility model|
|3||Exhaust gas recycling and utilization device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867590.9||utility model|
|4||Automatic control device for nitrogen purity||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867632.9||utility model|
|5||PSA constant pressure constant regeneration system||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139343.3||utility model|
|6||PSA cyclone umbrella type honeycomb air flow diffusion device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0139344.8||utility model|
|7||PSA low decibel silencer||Patent No.:ZL 2013 209 39345.2||utility model|
|8||Top gathering fountain type gas collecting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0569506.1||utility model|
|9||Dynamic cylinder pressing device||Patent No.:ZL 2011 2 0015073.X||utility model|