Energy Saving Industrial Gas Generators , Furance Heating Treatment N2 Gas Generator
Working Principle of 99.99% NitrogenGenerator
Under a certain pressure, using the large difference of the diffusion rate between nitrogen and oxygen
from the air in the carbon molecular sieve, a large number of oxygen is adsorpted by carbon molecular
sieve, while nitrogen is collected in a short time, to achieve separation of oxygen and nitrogen.
The adsorption capacity of carbon molecular sieve is significantly different with different
oxygen pressures, reducing the pressure will release oxygen from carbon molecular sieve, this make
carbon molecular sieve regeneration, then can be used repeatedly.
Using two adsorption towers, one for adsorption and nitrogen generator, the other for desorption and recycling.
They switch with each other, thus continuous output of high-quality nitrogen.
Environment condition of equipment
1. installation place: ground grading, without foundation, but it is necessary to have a sewage discharge
2. The reserved area: about 200m2.
3. Ambient temperature: ≤40°C.
4. Relative humidity: ≤80%.
5. Power:440V/ 380V/220V,60/Hz/ 50Hz
|N2 flow rate||2000Nm3/h||Standard state|
|N2 purity||≥95.0%||non-oxygen content|
|N2 outlet pressure||0.1~0.6Mpa||Gage pressure, adjustable|
|N2 outlet dew point||≤ 45 °C||Atmospheric dew point|
1 air compressor
2 Compressed air pretreatment system (dryer and multistage filters)
3 Air buffer tank
4 PSA nitrogen generator
5 Nitrogen gas buffer tank
6 Control system(including man-machine control interface)
7 Instrument and meter (installed in nitrogen generator)
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
Please check below chart of CMS adsorb under different pressure of O2 and N2 :
3. Fully intelligent, automated, easier to operate
Microcomputer control and (industrial computer system) touch screen control are built in the machine. From the microcomputer touch screen, we can understand the nitrogen generator as follows:
(1) Real-time working condition, total running time, working process and opening and closing statement of the valve.
(2) When operating, just need to turn on and off the machine, set the parameters and view the system fault information through the touch screen.
It truly realizes the unattended duty, intelligent and automated operation of the equipment. It can function as the real-time monitoring equipment of the user’s control room. If required, we can monitor distantly parameters such as the flow of finished nitrogen, purity, pressure in the user’s DCS system.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|PLC controller||S7-200||1 set||Siemens Germany|
|Nitrogen analyzer||P860-4N||1 set||Shanghai Changai|