Precautions for Safe Use of Stainless Steel PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator / Nitrogen Generation Plant
Stainless Steel PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator / Nitrogen Generation Plant is a high-purity nitrogen generator dedicated to the industrial field. It is a nitrogen generator designed and manufactured by the high-purity nitrogen generator based on pressure swing adsorption technology. Imported carbon molecular sieve (CMS) is used as the adsorbent, and the air is separated by the principle of pressure swing adsorption (PSA) at room temperature to produce high-purity nitrogen. Under normal circumstances, two adsorption towers are placed in parallel, and the fully automatic control system strictly controls the timing according to a specific programmable sequence, alternately performs pressure adsorption and decompression regeneration, completes the separation of nitrogen and oxygen, and obtains the required high-purity nitrogen.
Stainless Steel PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator / Nitrogen Generation Plant has simple process flow, high degree of automation, fast gas production (15 ~ 30 minutes), low energy consumption, and the purity of the product can be distributed in a wide range according to user requirements, It has the characteristics of operation and maintenance lunch box, low operation cost, strong equipment adaptability, etc., and is welcomed by small and medium users.
Nitrogen production equipment needs to be used in a special chamber with excellent ventilation, small mine dust, no stagnant water and no dripping water, or it may be used in a relatively clean roadway. Now let's talk about the safety precautions of Stainless Steel PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator / Nitrogen Generation Plant:
1. Before starting the machine, check the entire equipment carefully and admit that nothing, parts or other things are left in the air compressor.
2. The emptying valve should be in the emptying state to avoid overpressure of the air compressor.
3. Welding work shall not be performed near the oil circuit system, and any pressure vessel shall not be modified by brazing or other methods.
4. Check the reliability of safety equipment (such as safety valve) on time.
5. Maintenance and maintenance work must only be carried out in the case of shutdown and power failure.
The precautions for the safe use of Stainless Steel PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator / Nitrogen Generation Plant are introduced here, I hope it will be helpful to you.